Awardees & Game Changers
- Outstanding Audio Description Visionary
- Outstanding Achievement in Audio Description Innovation
- Outstanding Achievement Audio Description Contribution Impact for Live Events
- Audio Description Game Changers
- Outstanding Achievement Audio Description Accessibility Contribution
Doug Roland is excited to be back producing the second annual AD Awards Gala. Doug is an Oscar-nominated director for his film Feeling Through, which was made in collaboration with Helen Keller National Center and is the first film to star a DeafBlind actor. As a social impact filmmaker, Doug has collaborated with many organizations, creating screening events and speaking at conferences, institutions, and schools around the world to foster conversation about important social issues.